More Notes to Self…Posted: November 7, 2012
1. Daylight Savings Time is really messing with me…but I am determined to use it to my advantage.
2. Except this morning…. I got up at 5:30, saw that it was 20 degrees outside and then crawled back in bed… Fitness Fail.
3. Speaking of cold weather, it’s time to invest in some winter running gear.
4. Especially because I just printed out my Turkey Trot Registration Form!!!
5. I’m finding that I have so much to be thankful for… more than I can possibly say in these 30 days of November.
6. Is anyone else really intrigued by this?
7. So far my challenges for the month are going well.
I turned down going out to lunch and dinner three times this week and have been paying attention to what I eat.
I have gotten up and made myself breakfast and coffee… including a delicious scrambled egg over toast this morning.
Now if only I could get my butt up in the morning….
8. Romans 8:28
9. I am in the beginning stages of planning a race. It’s thrilling, scary, and a little stressful, but I am so excited to put it together. If you have any pointers, please fill me in!!!
10. I love my hubs.
11. Tomorrow I’m headed out for a belated birthday dinner and I cannot wait (hello, delicious margarita and fish tacos!).
12. Life is good.