Would You Rather… Running Style Survey!Posted: August 15, 2013
I’ve never done one of these before, but I stumbled on Olive To Run’s Post and figured I’d give it a try…
Anyway, let’s get started!
1. Would you rather… Be dressed up like a Zombie for a race OR be chased by a Zombie during a race?
Hmm… I’d say be chased, it just seems like it would be absolutely hysterical! There is a run in October at a local farm where people chase you around on horseback and try to “capture” you…think flag football, with a monster twist… I think it’s on the race docket this year!
2. Would you rather… train with Chuck Norris or train with Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Chuck Norris, obviously.
3. Would you rather…Get stuck in an elevator after a race with other people and have to pee or get stuck in a port-a-potty at your race?
As weak as my stomach is around poo/vomit? I’d say get stuck in an elevator, I’d just make everyone turn around.
4. Would you rather… drink milk as you run your race or drink soda/pop?
Barf… gah… I don’t know… I’d say milk for the electrolytes and protein, I suppose.
5. Would you rather… puke all the way down the front of yourself during a race or have someone ELSE puke on your foot?
Honestly, I’d say someone puke on my foot… At least I can rinse it off with some water…I don’t think I could take the smell of vomit all down my front!
6. Would you rather… be three feet taller than you currently are or three feet shorter than you currently are?
Three feet taller… I’m only 5′ 4″!
7. Would you rather… sing call me maybe on repeat during a race OR do the Macarena the entire race?
Call Me, Maybe. No contest.
Confession: I listen to the Carly Rae Jepsen station on Pandora during a lot of my long runs. Don’t judge!
8. Would you rather… have someone’s snot rocket hit you in the face or someone’s blood from chaffing hit you in the face?
Snot Rocket… I’m not good with blood.
9. Would you rather… receive a beautiful, shiny medal at the end of your race OR have the race organizers donate $100 to a charity after you finish a race?
Charity! As much as I love runner swag, I’d rather have the money go to someone who needs it, especially after planning a charity run and knowing what goes into it.
10. Would you rather… “hit the wall” halfway through your race distance and struggle the rest of the way OR get close to the end feeling great the whole time but end up having to DNF?
Funny, I was actually jus thinking about this the other day… I’d say hit the wall… as painful as it would be, the feeling of accomplishment after would be worth it.
Thanks to Cori for this fun survey!
What about you?! What are you best “would you rather…” questions?