Some Fun Facts for FridayPosted: November 15, 2013
Sorry if I completely confused you with yesterday’s post, and thanks for your continued support! Did you know Noelle’s Notebook has been around for almost two years now? I can’t believe it!
Moving on, I figured I’d give you some random facts today.
1. This may not be a big deal, but I was pretty excited to find my last TWO posts featured on the Pace Per Mile website.
2. I am currently craving an exact replication of this meal. And bagels (Hint, hint, FB).
3. My “AHA” Moment post was published on the Fit Approach website. I was incredibly nervous about posting this-especially because I reveal my numbers (gasp!) and some other personal info… but I am really happy that I shared…I’ve gotten positive feedback and I hope it helps someone else. Check out my story here.
5. This morning, I had to dumpster dive. Someone at work thought something was accidentally thrown out and needed to check. No, it was not the regular dumpster (Thank God!)… it was the paper dumpster, and I was given the task because I was the younger, more limber of the people looking for said item. Not the way I thought I’d be starting my day, that’s for sure. There may be photographic evidence not in my possession. The worst part, I didn’t find what I was looking for.
7. I just signed up to for this and I can’t wait! Side note: The event is being held where Ben and I got married. Food and Wine is always a win! Between this and the Turkey Trot, my month is made.
And thanks to Ryan for creating an awesome app!
Let’s chat, any big plans this month? Ever had to dumpster dive?!