Stuff on My PhonePosted: February 26, 2016
Happy Friday! Not gonna lie, it’s been a while! Let’s catch up!
I finally crossed over to the dark side and got an iPhone a couple of weeks ago. In all honesty, I had been thinking about it for a while (since August/September) but my poor old phone was finally on its last legs, so I gave in and made the switch.
Anyway, I thought it would be fun to show you some pictures I’ve taken in the 2 weeks since switching phones. I have to say, the camera on this phone is WAY better than my old one and I LOVE that. I also love that I can take screen shots(as you’ll notice!)…I know… I’m like 2341343 years late to the screenshot party. It’s fine.
What you’ll find:
- My friends’ excitement over my finally switching to the iPhone.
- Final grade in the last class I took (So pumped about getting that A!)
- Screenshot of some books I recently added to my Kindle library
- Food (Lots of food)
- Chocolate (the BEST chocolate for baking)
- Farmer Ben (my favorite person) and I freezing our butts off at a youth retreat
- The not-too-shabby view at said youth retreat. Still freezing.
- Screenshot of my workout summary on Map My Run
- Some books I ordered and am excited to dig into (both for class and for pleasure)
- A page I really liked in my reading for the class I just finished.
(Click on the collage to see individual photos)
That’s all I have for today! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
What are you taking pictures of lately? Screenshots? Let me know! (I’m really nosey like that and am dying to know!)