Stuff on My PhonePosted: February 26, 2016 Filed under: Awkward Moments, Beliefs, Confessions, Fitness, Food, Fun, Life, Uncategorized | Tags: apple, iphone, life update, photos 2 Comments
Happy Friday! Not gonna lie, it’s been a while! Let’s catch up!
I finally crossed over to the dark side and got an iPhone a couple of weeks ago. In all honesty, I had been thinking about it for a while (since August/September) but my poor old phone was finally on its last legs, so I gave in and made the switch.
Anyway, I thought it would be fun to show you some pictures I’ve taken in the 2 weeks since switching phones. I have to say, the camera on this phone is WAY better than my old one and I LOVE that. I also love that I can take screen shots(as you’ll notice!)…I know… I’m like 2341343 years late to the screenshot party. It’s fine.
What you’ll find:
- My friends’ excitement over my finally switching to the iPhone.
- Final grade in the last class I took (So pumped about getting that A!)
- Screenshot of some books I recently added to my Kindle library
- Food (Lots of food)
- Chocolate (the BEST chocolate for baking)
- Farmer Ben (my favorite person) and I freezing our butts off at a youth retreat
- The not-too-shabby view at said youth retreat. Still freezing.
- Screenshot of my workout summary on Map My Run
- Some books I ordered and am excited to dig into (both for class and for pleasure)
- A page I really liked in my reading for the class I just finished.
(Click on the collage to see individual photos)
That’s all I have for today! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
What are you taking pictures of lately? Screenshots? Let me know! (I’m really nosey like that and am dying to know!)
I made the switch from a blackberry (yes I still had a BB)…to a Samsung Note 4….my family was just as excited as yours….lol!
Pics on my phone….workout selfies….food…..my kiddies….I haven’t quite figured out the screen shot function yet…lol!!
Thanks for sharing and congrats on your A!
New phones are definitely a nice change up! Ha! I had some workout selfies too but I decided to leave those out! The screen shot is such a game changer… I couldn’t do it on my last phone! And thank you! I was pretty happy about that!
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂