I can’t function today.
Let’s be real, I can’t function this week.
I am a hot mess. Scratch that… I am THE Hot Mess.
The last 24 hours have been full of bruises, spills, and mishaps.
I have managed to do the following:
- Bang my head on a countertop and now have a lovely giant bump on my forehead.
- Run into a desk, leaving a nice thigh bruise.
- Bang my arm against a shelf, another bruise.
- Spill soup
- Almost drop a tray of food
- Spill a container of ketchup.
- Get a teeny tiny, miniscule shard of glass in my foot while getting ready for work (how does that even happen?!) …and then spend ten minutes trying to get it out with a pair of tweezers…
And for the grand finale?
During lunch, I was opening a bottle of delicious (homemade) roasted garlic vinaigrette to pair with my giant salad… and well, instead of dressing my greens, I managed to violently spill half the bottle all over my desk, my phone, my chair, the floor (carpet) and my pants in the process.
Is this real life?
Anyway, I happened to have an extra pair of pants in my bag…otherwise, it would have been a rough rest of the day..
So… I’m rocking jeans at work….sigh.
Is it Friday yet?
What are some of your hot mess moments? Are you having a better week than me?
How is my day going?
I’ve already successfully NOT gotten up early to go for a run…when it’s absolutely gorgeous outside, spilled coffee on myself….and this came out of our copy machine:
At least I’ve learned to laugh at myself… Hope you all are having a better day than me! Thank God for the weekend! 🙂