Posted: April 25, 2012
This morning the following has happened:
- I hit the snooze button 437 times.
- I walked out the door without brushing my hair.
- Applied my deodorant in the car.
- Upon closing my car door, I quickly realized that my car still smells like burnt coffee.
- Got to work and realized that my desk is slowly disapearing underneath all of the little things I have to do.
- Had more little things added to the piles on my desk.
- Spilled coffee…mostly on myself and the floor. And some on my desk.
- Discovered a new food blog and updated my “current web obsessions” page, after attending to some of said piles.
- Used my excellent powers of investigation to uncover falsehoods. And truths.
- Started planning something pretty cool.
So far, it’s been a pretty good day. No complaints.