Last week, the hubby and I barely saw each other (Other than Monday when we were in Boston). I ended up working both jobs and doing a lot of running around most days, so I was home to sleep…and that’s pretty much it.
Needless to say, we were looking forward to our day (much-needed!) day of rest on Sunday. We hadn’t been to Burlington in forever so we decided to take a day trip across the lake. We both needed a good day off. So, off to Burlington we went…..
- Two Running Shoe stores and my awesome new Mizunos!
- Browsing and people-watching on Church Street
- Artisan Olive Oil and Vinegar sampling at the Saratoga Olive Oil Co.
- Moroccan Mint Iced Teas at Uncommon Grounds
- Getting lost
- Healthy Living Market
- Wally’s Bagels Delicious Bagels made on-site in VT. THE BEST!
- Super cheap gas (seriously, I paid $.17 less than I usually do at the cheapest place in town! Grr!!!)
- A chipotle-infused maple syrup (YUM!) randomly exploding in my back seat (Luckily, it was in a bag so the mess was minimal)
- Sharing a glass of Spanish Red and watching a cheesy sci-fi flick to unwind–at home! Gasp!
Phew! What a great day!
What did you do this weekend? Have you ever had a messy explosion/spill in your car?