1. How the heck is it already September 12? My brain cannot process how quickly the summer flew by.
2. The hubs is back on My Fitness Pal. Yesssss! Mission accomplished.
3. Making jalapeno peach jam tonight. So excited!
4. Planks really hurt. Hurts so good.
5. My whole body is still sore and achey today. Come on Baby, make it hurt so good!
6. Sometimes love don’t feel like it should… Hurts so good!
7. Just kidding, it’s from all the running. And planks.
8. Speaking of running, I cannot wait to get out for a nice little jog tonight. And listen to some 80’s music…
9. This article really spoke to me. It’s so true, runners (and athletes in general) cheer each other on, even if you don’t realize it at the time. I have friends who are just starting out on their running journeys and worry about how they look or how fast they can go. This is for them. I am so inspired by you all.
10. This was a fun little article and I can definitely relate to a lot of these. Great motivation!
11. Slow Food September. Love this. Hubby Time and Lunch? Yes, please!
12. Shout-out to Rachel at Rachel’s Table (Awesome localvore blog!) for this great idea! Even after marinara, salsa, two kinds of ketchup and barbecue sauce, we still have tomatoes to use up…so trying this!
13. I heart corny jokes. Score.
14. These are becoming a habit. So many good things, all in one little patty!
12. A sweet old barn from our run on Monday. Such a gorgeous spot!!!
13. Days like today make me love Autumn in the Adirondacks.
14. Speaking of autumn, I have so much planned for the next couple of months. Loving life!
15. Jeremiah 29:11.
16. Farmer Ben, you’re pretty cute.
17. Happy Wednesday!