1. I really want T. Swift’s new album. Lyrical Genius. Should I be embarrassed by this?
2. Where was this album in 2009 when I really needed it?!
3. I love apples. And apple cider donuts. And apple cake. And pie … and… apples.
4. I had forgotten how much I enjoy eating toast with cream cheese and strawberry jam. Yum!
5. Does it make me a bad person if I change the radio station every time a song that features a gospel choir or kids singing comes on? It’s one thing if it’s, you know, a gospel concert or a kids’ chorus… but otherwise… such a gimmick! Come up with better material!
6. This happened on my way to work this morning…sigh.
7. Dear Old Navy, why is it that I’m down three sizes in every other brand of pants I try on, but I am only down one/still the same size in your pants? How does this make sense?!
8. Dear Size 8 (Except at Old Navy), it’s been a long time. I think we’ll stay friends for a while.
9. I need to make these soon.
10. Our fridge/freezer are currently stocked with butter and cream cheese. Life is as it should be and it’s time to do some baking. (Hello Pies!)
11. Speaking of pie, it’s time to make some of these little beauties.
12. Farmer Ben, I love that we’ve been getting in some runs together. You don’t know how happy this makes me…even if I did almost fall on my face last night.
14. I had forgotten how much I enjoy Sam’s Cherry Wheat. Phew!
15. Judging by most of these notes, it’s a good thing that I’ve been running lately!
16. How is Thanksgiving only a week and two days away?!
17. I cannot wait to try a spin class this week.
18. Habanero Hot Sauce made by Farmer Ben makes me happy…but it also makes my lips burn and my brow sweat. I guess it’s true that love hurts.
19. Cottage Cheese + Habanero Hot Sauce=True Love Forever.
20. I clearly haven’t had enough coffee today.
21. I can’t wait to run tonight. It’s going to be a late one, but worth it.
22. Anyone have any challenges/new adventures for me? See this post for more info.
23. Happy Tuesday!
13. Did anyone else notice that I skipped number 13? Oops!
1. Daylight Savings Time is really messing with me…but I am determined to use it to my advantage.
2. Except this morning…. I got up at 5:30, saw that it was 20 degrees outside and then crawled back in bed… Fitness Fail.
3. Speaking of cold weather, it’s time to invest in some winter running gear.
4. Especially because I just printed out my Turkey Trot Registration Form!!!
5. I’m finding that I have so much to be thankful for… more than I can possibly say in these 30 days of November.
6. Is anyone else really intrigued by this?
7. So far my challenges for the month are going well.
I turned down going out to lunch and dinner three times this week and have been paying attention to what I eat.
I have gotten up and made myself breakfast and coffee… including a delicious scrambled egg over toast this morning.
Now if only I could get my butt up in the morning….
8. Romans 8:28
9. I am in the beginning stages of planning a race. It’s thrilling, scary, and a little stressful, but I am so excited to put it together. If you have any pointers, please fill me in!!!
10. I love my hubs.
11. Tomorrow I’m headed out for a belated birthday dinner and I cannot wait (hello, delicious margarita and fish tacos!).
12. Life is good.
1. How the heck is it already September 12? My brain cannot process how quickly the summer flew by.
2. The hubs is back on My Fitness Pal. Yesssss! Mission accomplished.
3. Making jalapeno peach jam tonight. So excited!
4. Planks really hurt. Hurts so good.
5. My whole body is still sore and achey today. Come on Baby, make it hurt so good!
6. Sometimes love don’t feel like it should… Hurts so good!
7. Just kidding, it’s from all the running. And planks.
8. Speaking of running, I cannot wait to get out for a nice little jog tonight. And listen to some 80’s music…
9. This article really spoke to me. It’s so true, runners (and athletes in general) cheer each other on, even if you don’t realize it at the time. I have friends who are just starting out on their running journeys and worry about how they look or how fast they can go. This is for them. I am so inspired by you all.
10. This was a fun little article and I can definitely relate to a lot of these. Great motivation!
11. Slow Food September. Love this. Hubby Time and Lunch? Yes, please!
12. Shout-out to Rachel at Rachel’s Table (Awesome localvore blog!) for this great idea! Even after marinara, salsa, two kinds of ketchup and barbecue sauce, we still have tomatoes to use up…so trying this!
13. I heart corny jokes. Score.
14. These are becoming a habit. So many good things, all in one little patty!
12. A sweet old barn from our run on Monday. Such a gorgeous spot!!!
13. Days like today make me love Autumn in the Adirondacks.
14. Speaking of autumn, I have so much planned for the next couple of months. Loving life!
15. Jeremiah 29:11.
16. Farmer Ben, you’re pretty cute.
17. Happy Wednesday!