I often make mental notes…sometimes I even write them down. Here is a look at what goes on inside my head-at least what was going on yesterday and today.
1. Check pants before putting them on, they may have a hole in them.
2. Wear black underwear if you have a hole in your black pants, it’ll help disguise this fact.
3. If you know you’re not going to get a chance to pee, don’t continue to chug water. (I failed at this.)
4. I think it’s time to buy some new pants. And to figure out what the heck size I wear these days. I also need heels. And shirts.
5. Buy butter. There is never enough in our house. Especially after kitchen mishaps…
6. Make more peanut butter cookies. (I succeeded at this.)
7. Run run run run run run run!
8. Iced coffee would greatly improve my day.
9. It is definitely a big sunglasses and messy bun kind of day.
10. To post the latest awkward story? Or not to post?
11. Apparently butter and a hot oven don’t mix. Who knew? (okay, that wasn’t actually mine, I won’t name names to avoid embarrassing this person.)
12. At this time last year, I was going crazy planning a wedding and working crazy hours. This year, I attended a wedding and am still working crazy hours. Life makes me smile.
13. I eat really odd things when left to my own devices. Like sardines.
14. Find tonic that isn’t full of high fructose corn syrup.
15. Until then, drink this instead. With something local. (Check.)
16. Finish the
three two other blog posts I started.
17. Pick up items for giveaway.
18. Give Farmer Ben a big kiss. He is way too good to me.
20. I’m getting old. Falling asleep before 9 pm is ridiculous.
21. Mail Foodie Penpal Package. (Check.)
22. Where the heck is all my chapstick?
23. I need more cheese in my life.
24. I love Leonardo DiCaprio… and pickles.
25. Holy Cow! This is my 71st blog post!
26. The Ragnar Relay is actually happening! AH!!!! See number 7. Repeat often.
27. Good luck tomorrow Liz! You are gonna rock it!!!!