Fun Facts for FridayPosted: August 10, 2012
TGIF! The weekend is (almost) here!
I thought I’d leave you with a few fun facts/confessions for the day.
1. This is my 93rd blog post. I can’t believe that I’ve had that much to write about!
2. I have three rings (wedding, engagement and college) that I wear everyday. My fingers have gotten smaller and I am constantly in fear of losing one.
3. I woke up at 6:30 this morning and rushed out of bed, out the door and into the office because I realized that there was something I forgot to do. Oops. Luckily, I finished it.
4. My staple snack for the last few weeks has been a cucumber and tomato (either a handful of sungolds/currants or a black krim/purple Cherokee) with salt and pepper.
5. I put chocolate milk in my coffee this morning. Weeeee!
6. It surprises me when people talk about things I post on my blog. People actually read this?!
7. The nickname “Farmer Ben” is catching on. Yes!
8. Yesterday was one of the hardest runs I’ve done in a long time. Not because it was a difficult route… my body just didn’t want to go.
Another runner passed me and shouted out some encouraging words. That moment is just one reason why I run; because anyone can do it and those who do are so excited and supportive of their peers. Thank you, Running Man.
9. Last night I made an amazing dinner consisting of random things that needed to be used up on my counter/in my cabinet/in the fridge. It felt so good to cook at home and to condense some leftovers.
10. I’m getting back to the point where I don’t just think, “I should get out and run today.” Instead, I think, “I want and NEED to run today. And I WILL run today.” I cannot explain how good this feels.
11. My body hasn’t felt this healthy in a long time…sure, my legs hurt, I have a few blisters and my hips gets stiff… but overall, I feel great!
12. Shout-out to Vanessa-she is starting to train for her first 5k! So excited for you!!!
13. In ten days, I’ll be married for a year. And I couldn’t be happier.
14. I’m looking forward to a few days off in the next couple of weeks.
15. I really want to make this.
16. I think the Truck Farm is a brilliant idea. Check it out. And grow your own food!