Wednesday’s RealizationsPosted: January 11, 2012
Although it is only Wednesday, I have come to a number of realizations this week. Super important stuff, let me tell you.
1. Don’t wear a sweater to the second job on Trivia Night. It gets way too hot.
2. Don’t drink coffee while wearing a white scarf.
3. I really need to stop forgetting my hat and gloves.
4. Breakfast makes life so much better.
5. So does homemade bread.
6. Annie’s Mac and Cheese is delicious when substituting Greek Yogurt for milk. New obsession? Probably.
7. I really want to make this Cheeseburger Salad.
8. And these Roasted and Shredded Beef Sandwiches.
9. I must consume this soup sometime soon (veggies and beans). For reals.
10. And these tacos (black beans and sweet potatoes), oh my sweet lord.
11. I think I am addicted to food blogs. Or just food. Maybe both. Help?
12. No matter where my media naranja is in the world, she totally gets me. ChocPBPretzels. Ugh!
13. My husband is at home baking bread right now. I am the luckiest woman on the planet.
14. As much as I am not a morning person, I love seeing the sunrise everyday on my way to work.
15. Lunges really kick my butt (ha).
That’s all for now!
Until next time….